I received the new Silk Hydro razor from BzzAgent to try and review. I was a little skeptical about a woman’s razor, because embarrassing they just don’t cut it for me. I tend to use a men’s razor either from Gilette or Schick. So I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this and it worked so well.
“Schick Hydro Silk®razor, you go beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin.” With water-activated moisturizing serum that hydrates skin for up to two hours after shaving. Built for a woman with the 5 curve sensing blades that are irritation free.
The Schick Hydro Silk razor was last year’s most awarded new razor based on Beauty Awards from top magazines such as Cosmo.
What I thought:
- 5 blades — that are sharp and work just as well as a mens razor
- Body contouring head –to get around all the curves of your body (it got the back of my knees perfectly!)
- Skin guard– protects against irritation (this was a fist pump moment for me, no redness or itching after shaving)
- Moisturizing serum — keeps hydration for up to 2 hours
- Great handle that felt like a shoe gel insert
- The shower holder suction cup doesn’t hold up– but I’ve never really had any of them ever hold up.
- Best when done in small strokes, it just doesn’t glide or shave as closely when doing long strokes.Would I recommend this? Yes!
I got a close shave that didn’t burn, redden, or cut up my skin. Available easily at all major retailers for the same price or less than your current razor. So give it a try!
I’m giving away 4 coupons for the Schick Hydro Razor so you guys can give it a try. There will be two winners who get 2 $5 off coupons (one for you and a friend).
* I received this product for free from Bzzagent to review, I am not being paid or compensated for this post. All opinions are mine*