January’s Love with Food is themed as International Delights. This might be my last box for a while, regrettably. I am going to slowly savor and cherish this. If you would like to join Love with Food they are $10 and for every box you get they donate a meal to a hungry child.
This months box:
1) Turbana’s Natural Plantain Chips- I’ve never actually had any type of plantain chips, so i’m curious about these.
2) Newtree’s Organic Chocolate in Milk Chocolate with Cinnamon & Dark Chocolate with Belgian Biscuits. These are very itty bitty but look interesting.
3) GoGo Squeez – Apple on the go in AppleStrawberry. I’ve been wanting to try one of these suckers!
4) Firecracker ChocoPod– with sultry sea salt, smokey chipotle and dark chocolate. Best part? Its only 50 calories. It looks very tempting.
5) David Rio’s Tiger Spice Chai- this will have to get in line I have tons of other samples I have yet to try.
6) Kyotofu’s Modern Japanase Dessert (3 flower shaped Shortbread Tea Cookies)– this is a gluten free treat. Kyotofu’s has actually received New York’s Best Cupcake Award from New York Magazine.
7) Lastly, Biscotti’s di Suzy’s Almond Anise Biscotti
That’s it folks!