I just got the Teen Cravebox today but I have to say this seems suitable for most ages. I loved this box and I’m so glad Cravebox is back in the game with some pretty kick ass boxes again. I have to say they pretty much got things for teens right on this and thus my title of bubble smacking & good looking edition box.
1) Single Pack of Intuition Razor- In Topical Splash. I love intuition blades they do the job without having to lather up and leaves no cuts. Approx retails for $6
2) Mary Kay’s Lip Gloss – in Passion Parfait. I got one previously in my winter times cravebox in a holiday red. I had loved that one so I look forward to using this one as well. This gloss itself retails at $14!
3) Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E (15 mL). This is great to heal dry skin and lines around the eyes. I’m excited to try this out since its winter and well because I’ve hit my mid 20’s and prevention is the best method right? The consistency of this is lot thicker than it looks so a little goes a long way. Price ranges from $5.50 to $7.50
4) Pantene’s Silky Moisture Whip (26 g)– This is a sample size which would retail for about $1 (target sample section).
5) Stride iD Spearmint Sugar Free Gum– Ya thats a pretty staple part of being a teen along with the drama. They also provided two coupons for buy 2 packs get 1 free or $1.00 off 3 pack. Its retais for $1 a pack.
I remember when this gum came out because Kellan Lutz was promoting it… sigh hes so dreamy.
I’m excited to get my resolutions Cravebox & enter the book lovers one. I might lay off for a while after that. Might being the operative word.