The Holiday box of Love with Food arrived a few days ago but the holiday preparations have been keeping me busy. I really liked the holiday box, just because there were so many yummy goodies to try. Have a look.
What the box contained:
1) Bag of 479 Sea Salt Caramel
2) Nunes Farms Honey Cinnamon Almonds
3) Nikkis Gingerbread Boy Cookie
4) 4 Taffy Town’s Salt Water Taffy Candy- this is pretty amazing stuff!
5) Big Chocolate Dipper’s Belgin Milk Chocolate Dipped Nutter Butter Cookie (whew that was a mouthful).
6) Kara Chocolates’s Candy Cane Milk Chocolate Truffles- I have to say I loved these, they melt right in your mouth. I would end up comparing the quality of the chocolates to Lindt.
7) Madecasse Chocolate’s 2 mini chocolates
8) Hill’s Brothers Mocha Mint Cappuccino Mix
9) Inserts for Ecomom ($10 credit for first time users), Craft Coffee’s 10% off (code LOVEFOOD), Cloud Mom, and Virgin Wines
I am pretty impressed by this box, it had the box completely filled with great samples. I was considering canceling my subscription after next month to cut down on costs, but now I’m re-considering. This month Love with Food also donated 2 meals for every box to NY & NJ Food Banks for Hurricane Sandy Relief.
Moms: I have two Ecomom credits available from Love with Food that I have no need for. The first two people to reply (subscribed users) can have them!
What do you think of this box? Have any subscription boxes that you love?